cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the MAX credit limit possible for the CITI Double Cash Card???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is the MAX credit limit possible for the CITI Double Cash Card???

So again maybe everyone is different but based on this reply email I am maxed out on my Citi Double Cash card at $40,700

I mean the increases have been great and I just got a $15,700 increase today from my previous $25K ... and I started this card exactly 2 years ago at I think like $3,700 (then to $7,500, then to $15,000, then to $25,000).

So overall that is great but I was hoping this card would be going and going as the years progressed. 

I guess I'll see again in another 6 months what they say when I request another increase then. 

Just wanted to share this. 

Message 11 of 23
csryang
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So again maybe everyone is different but based on this reply email I am maxed out on my Citi Double Cash card at $40,700

I mean the increases have been great and I just got a $15,700 increase today from my previous $25K ... and I started this card exactly 2 years ago at I think like $3,700 (then to $7,500, then to $15,000, then to $25,000).

So overall that is great but I was hoping this card would be going and going as the years progressed. 

I guess I'll see again in another 6 months what they say when I request another increase then. 

Just wanted to share this. 

I think it has something to do with your income and usage of the card as well... Do you mind sharing your estimated yearly income and monthly charge on Citi double cash?

Message 12 of 23
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

A while back, someone posted with about $150K+ limit on a normal Citi card (not the DC but I doubt that matters), so it certainly sounds like either there is no limit (based on income) or a very high one).

Message 13 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Was a poster that said they had a 100k limit on the DC.
Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ha!  Apparently for me the max is $500!!  Smiley LOL

Message 15 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

$500 more than Superman carriesSmiley Wink
Message 16 of 23
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

it can be any amount they want to give you 😝

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 17 of 23
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Do you think the same maximum for Double Cash (whatever it may be) would apply for Diamond Preferred (the card I have) also?

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 18 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Id imagine so long as your income supports it and you really use the card alot Citi will give you what you need.
Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

The product itself does not have a max. Ive had several clients with 250k+ limits. However depending on where you fall on the credit rack they will cap out based on % of income. There are several credit tiers and income ranges and each has its own max line assignment. Ie: someone with an income of 30k with a 780 Fico will get a lower % of there income as a credit line than someone with a $150k income with a 780 Fico.
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.