cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the MAX credit limit possible for the CITI Double Cash Card???

tag
Grabiela
New Contributor

Re: What is the MAX credit limit possible for the CITI Double Cash Card???

I have 60K in this card. I think its my older card that i have. 4.5 years. when i was at 50K i request to increase it at 85K but they only gave me 10K.

Message 21 of 23
mkhan1093
Established Contributor

I don't think there's a maximum just because it's a DC card. Citi will give you what it wants to give you and each person will have his/her own maximum limit that Citi wants to extend to them. But this isn't card-related.

Message 22 of 23
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

@mkhan1093 wrote:

I don't think there's a maximum just because it's a DC card. Citi will give you what it wants to give you and each person will have his/her own maximum limit that Citi wants to extend to them. But this isn't card-related.

Agreeed, no max limit with Citi.. in my experience they were going to grant me a 400k CL but I declined because they wanted to see my taxes  of 3 years and transfer more $$ to them. And no this isn't a regular customer service request , it was a personal call from one of their private client advisors etc.. lol

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.