cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best card to use at the following retail stores for rewards?

tag
JoshuaHolySpirit
Frequent Contributor

Re: What is the best card to use at the following retail stores for rewards?

Congrats @ RockySC on the Sallie Mae Barclays Mastercard. Can't wait to get it huh?

It was a ''joyous misery'' as well, pain, pain, waiting for my QS Cap One card to come, but I got over it (showed up in the mail).

There is always light at the end of the tunnel...........

Capital One QS1, Capital One Journey, Williams-Sonoma Visa, Amex Travelocity, Chase Slate, Amex SPG, Amex Blue Sky, Bank of America Travel Rewards, JCPenney...and more ( Holy Spirit rocks-!! ) TU-Fico-777
Message 31 of 32
ztnjpv
Established Contributor

Re: What is the best card to use at the following retail stores for rewards?

Congrats on the new card, RockSC:

Some added comments:

1. Sams Club doesn't take Amex or Visa (credit cards). So you need to have a Discover or MC rewards card to get anything there. 1.5% is as good as that will get for cash back if you have a Quicksilver as a MC. Arrival card MC is the top overall option. Discover IT also works of course.

2. The whole Walmart/Target Grocery store thing is usually for Supercenters only. Check it.

3. Hobby Lobby/Michaels have no special categlories to my knowledge. Quicksilver works fine there.

Start (Sept 2011): low-mid 600s. NOW: TU FICO: 801, EQ FICO 808, EX FICO 798 (PSECU). Goal: Achieved! Now Maintain!
Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.