Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the difference between Capital One credit cards

tag
bodyboy1
Established Contributor

Re: What is the difference between Capital One credit cards

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied for a Capital One Quicksilver card in Sept after my BK discharge.   They gave me a credit limit of $500.  Now in December I applied for a CapitalOne VentureOne card and they approved me for a $10,000 credit limit.  I appreciate the huge limit but my credit scores barely moved in this time period.  Why such the huge differnce?  What is the difference between Quicksilver and Venture One.  Aren't they both the same bank of Capital One? 

>Yes!!!  Awesomesauce!  they are giving u a Chance >    you prob:  Swiped the hell out of that QuicksilverCard! ,   I LOVE CAPITAL ONE!  same bank > Venture is a higher tier/Highest Card/Account > it's the holidays!  You are Blessed   (IMO) & Exp:    use & pay  use & pay!     i use my Venture for everday purchases  > then go TO THE BANK & pay what ever you want,   Do Not Sock Draw that card    USE IT!  Everyone is diff:     they love me... i think because i carry a small balance every month <> Yes i can pay in full, but i don't, Have fun!   Congrats.   follow the forum in ref: to CLI 3/6/9 Months!     use the card & pay  Watch!   Smiley Happy     What;s in your Wallet!?  

Amazon 5K. AMEX PRG 35kPOT./AMEX MAG 15k. BARNEYS 28.7k. Banana. BAO. CITI Bestbuy/Bloomies 15k/Diamond/Thanku/Macy's 15k. Chase/Freedom. DiscoveriT 13.5K/Chrome. FRONTGATE 4K. Jetblue 5.7K. JCrew 7k. JCPenney 5k. Ring 10k. Sear's MC 11.3k. SAKS 5K SamsClub 10K. Target MC 8.4k. Walmart 6k. Wayfair 4.8k... be good to yourself!
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.