cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the easiest CREDIT CARD to get from AMEXPRESS?

tag
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: What is the easiest CREDIT CARD to get from AMEXPRESS?

no a friend

Message 11 of 39
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Credit314 wrote:

no a friend

If this is for the same friend from the other thread, I would suggest AMEX charge products. Leave the revolvers alone until she has gotten in with AMEX and has some good history with them.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX revolvers in general are like the magic 8 ball of credit cards. You never know what you are going to get until you apply. I have seen people with lower incomes (students), thin/not cleanest files get approved for revolvers. On the other end, I have seen people with good files, no baddies, no bad history, and decent incomes get denied for the revolvers. The thing is, your friend will never really know if they qualify until they app and sees the result. If denied, your friend will see what Amex wants them to work on to be approved. If approved, then your friend got what they wanted. 

Message 13 of 39
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Her application with AMEX say pending review what does that mean?

Message 14 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 15 of 39
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

She has to send in a address verification then they will let her know. DOes that mean she is approved?

Message 16 of 39
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Can she go ahead and app fo a rev now too to avoid the additional pull later?

Message 17 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes usually means approved. Yes, app for revolver right away to try and get on one HP

Message 18 of 39
Rexmundi000

FYI I got approved for a Delta Gold right around 660 EX. Only downside is they put a 2k limit with the card. However I have been an AU on a high limit  revolver account for a long time. I also have a zync in good standing.

Message 19 of 39
logan_720
Established Contributor

I started with a Zync in late January, and was then approved for a Hilton Hhonors Surpass card on Late July. I would reccomend starting with a charge card.

Logan

Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.