cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the lowest credit limit for an Amex Blue Cash Everyday card?

tag
carlismycat
New Contributor

Re: What is the lowest credit limit for an Amex Blue Cash Everyday card?

wow, I thought you had to be super rich to even qualify for that card. This means I or my husband can get one later when our credit improves (we are working on it still) .
Trying to garden again: Myfico Experian: 621, Myfico Equifax : 613, MyFico transunion: 639
Goal : 780

Message 11 of 25
grubs
Valued Member

Nope you don't! I got approved for amex bce with a $3700 cl with only $10,149 income!
Message 12 of 25
Terry76308
Valued Member

@MannyG wrote:
I was shocked when I was approved for the card today.. But Im curious to what my limit is gonna be.. What exactly is the lowest limit this card could go to? Whatever that limit is, thats what im probably going to lol.. I only make around 35-40k a year.. Just curious.. Thanks
I would be happy if its around $500 or more.. I was recently approved for a Target card and they gave me a 1k limit.. But i know store cards usually tend to give higher limits than credit cards

Have you received your 61 day CLI and how much?  Also, now that you have had the everyday card for a while, do you still like it?

AMEX Green Card - NPSL [Member Since 1995] | AMEX Everyday Card ($25,000) 6/14 Backdated to 1995 | Discover IT ($17,500) | JCPenney Credit Card ($7,000) | Home Depot ($10,000) | Citi ThankYou Preferred Visa Signature ($16,000) | Chase Freedom Visa Signature - ($17,000) | Sam's Club MasterCard - ($20,000) - 5% off gas at any fuel pump | Wells Fargo Personal Line of Credit - ($15,000) | Firestone - ($2,600)

FICO's - 767 EX, 778 EQ, 790 TU [02/2015]
Message 13 of 25
elim
Senior Contributor

what report does amex pull for BCE?

Message 14 of 25
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@elim wrote:

what report does amex pull for BCE?

Amex usually pulls Ex first and then if they need to pull another i think it varies.

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 15 of 25
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your new Amex card and welcome to the fam.....Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 25
vygotsky
Contributor

@Terry76308 wrote:

@MannyG wrote:
I was shocked when I was approved for the card today.. But Im curious to what my limit is gonna be.. What exactly is the lowest limit this card could go to? Whatever that limit is, thats what im probably going to lol.. I only make around 35-40k a year.. Just curious.. Thanks
I would be happy if its around $500 or more.. I was recently approved for a Target card and they gave me a 1k limit.. But i know store cards usually tend to give higher limits than credit cards

Have you received your 61 day CLI and how much?  Also, now that you have had the everyday card for a while, do you still like it?

+1 Would love to know also

FICO 733 (Discover)
Message 17 of 25
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

This thread is over a year old. You might want to do a search for your response.   

Message 18 of 25
dallasjetfan
Established Contributor

I was just approved for $3500 which is one of my lowest CL's, but if they still do a 3X CLI after 60 days then $10K CL will be respectable.  I was shocked they approved me with a BK still showing.  Its 8.5 years old, but in last 6 months I have been able to improve my portfoilio with a Chase, Citi, Discover and now AMEX.  I have way more credit than I need and will start to groom and get rid of some non growing cards like Cap One and probably my Care Credit.

Barclays US Air $17K| TTCU $15K| Citi Diamond $10.5K| Discover IT $9000| CapOne $2K| Best Buy $2K
Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!! I'm gardening for a while as i build my score up so i can get an amex blue cash everyday card.

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.