cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the maximum number of credit cards you can have with USAA?

tag
alvon123
Super Contributor

What is the maximum number of credit cards you can have with USAA?

Is there a maximum limit on the amount of credit card products you can have or qualify for with USAA products? I am a FULL member (ex military) and currently have 2 products with USAA (Platinum visa 4K . and the platinum mastercard 4K.). THANKS

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: What is the maximum number of credit cards you can have with USAA?

Message 2 of 5
Xer0_SiN
New Contributor

i have two also. i heard a couple things though. i heard its three but i also heard its your max exposure with them. who knows?! lol.
NFCU Cash #1: 15000, NFCU Cash #2: 15000, USAA Plat: 10000, USAA AMEX: 10000, Local CU #1: 7500, Chase Hyatt: 5000, NASA FCU: 5000, SDFCU: 5000, FNBO: 5000, Militarystar: 4700, Chase Militarystar: 4700, Local CU #2: 3000, Chase Ink Classic: 3000 Zales: 2700 Discover IT: 1500, GE Amazon: 1400, GE Walmart: 1400, Target: 500, GE Dillards: 300
NFCU LOC: 15000, Local CU LOC: 3000
Message 3 of 5
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

I also have two cards with them as you can see on my sig. Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 5
sccredit
Valued Contributor

I had two and at one point had a pre-approval for a third.  When I called in to ask CS about it they stated that they would grant up to 3 as long as it was under their internal limit.  I decided at the time not toake it and have actually closed the other 2 accounts since.  

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.