Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is you REAL sock drawer?

I use an old cigar box -
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Picture frame above my fireplace, I like to be able to see all of my wonderful CCs! j/k
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a 2-drawer file cabinet in my bedroom and inside is an old checkbook box with all my files.  I keep my Wells Fargo Visa (won't close, but won't use, either!) some checks and my WAMU HELOC Mastercard.  Those 2 cards are "off limits".  I'll only use the HELOC card in case of dire emergency.

The WF Visa can turn to dust before I use it again!Smiley Mad
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I put mine in a brown manila envelope, that has a tab thingy. I keep it in my "clothes drawer" (read that to mean my lingerie drawer. I'm with you hauling!)
Message 14 of 16
illcrew3
Regular Contributor

I keep mine in my gun safe under all the ammo so I have to commit to about 25 mins of work to get to them. Keeping them out of immediate reach has been a huge help.
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

illcrew3 wrote:
I keep mine in my gun safe under all the ammo so I have to commit to about 25 mins of work to get to them. Keeping them out of immediate reach has been a huge help.

LOL- that's the best one yet. plus the bullet thing has kind of a symbolic air to it...
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.