cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is your opinion on the Ebates Visa?

tag
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

What is your opinion on the Ebates Visa?

I keep getting their pre approved emails.  For those that have this card, do you like it?  I don't even know if I'd really get good benefit and with the cards I acquired the past year, I am not sure if this is a good idea right now.

Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Started my journey in the high 500's 10/1/2016
Current Fico: EQ:740 | TU:757 | EX:775
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: What is your opinion on the Ebates Visa?

It's a worthwhile card if (and IMO only if) you regularly already shop through the Ebates portal. It merely boosts your return on those purchases. If you aren't an Ebates customer, really nothing special about it; no competitive incentive to use it outside of Ebates.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm happy with mine. Ive put a few bills on it that only earn 1% vs quicksilver, but the extra 3% on sites they portal kicks it up. sometimes more, cant remember if its app only. You do have to wait a few months for the cashback, BUT you can have it moved direct to paypal instead of mailed paper check which for me helps fluidity.
It's a retail card essentially with harsh apr and no intro apr. It's great for large purchase only if you have the funds in checking to PIF.
Message 3 of 4
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

I do use ebates once in awhile but sounding like this isn't the most useful card for my spending habits.  Thanks everyone.

Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Started my journey in the high 500's 10/1/2016
Current Fico: EQ:740 | TU:757 | EX:775
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.