Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's Next?

tag
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: What's Next?

What do you consider high limit? If it’s $10K, I suggest another NFCU card (Visa/MC). Since you only have 2 cards and with NFCU being the highest, IMHO I don't believe another lender will give you a much higher limit than that because it’s common knowledge that NFCU knocks it out of the ballpark when it comes to SLs.

Just my 2cents.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 11 of 13
staticvoidmain
Established Contributor

Care to elaborate "transportation", "travel", and "entertainment"?

Wells Fargo Propel seems like a good candidate as it has good coverage of those three, especially transportation and travel. Entertainment, however, is limited to streaming services. Also note that this uses the Amex network.

Earn 3x points on2
Eating out and ordering in; 
Gas, rideshares, and transit; 
Flights, hotels, homestays, and car rentals; 
Popular streaming services. 

Chase (and a couple of other banks) also has a good definition of "travel", which includes "transportation".

Message 12 of 13
CreditSage
Regular Contributor

They just upgraded my Amex - seems like it covers a lot of this. 

https://www.navyfederal.org/email-marketing/creditcards/37113-more-rewards-existing-cardholder-upgra...

Current Open: NFCU AMEX $6,800 CL | Chase Freedom $3,800 CL | QS1 $1,300 CL | BankAmericard $24,000 CL (AU) | NFCU SSL $3,000 |
FICO 8 EXP, EQ, TU: 675-715 (depending on Utl.) | AAoA 3 Years 3 Months | AoYA 0 Months

Closed: American Honda Finance Installment $16,000 paid satisfactorily | Capital One Secured $700 paid satisfactorily | Wells Fargo credit card $3,000 paid charge off settled less than full amount (badie 2015) | Bank of America credit card $1,000 paid charge off settled less than full amount (badie 2015)
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.