cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's Your Current Highest Limit On Any CC?

tag
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

What's Your Current Highest Limit On Any CC?

I know it's been asked here BA-ZILLION times in the past--but couldn't find anything similar that's fairly recent....Early 2015 was the latest thread I could find and I'm sure many members have had numerous CLIs--some on some of those same cards since then. This can include store or major CCs. Just trying to see what's being issued out there lately. I'll start: $24K each on AMEX BCE and on Macy's store card.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 1 of 58
57 REPLIES 57
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: What's Your Current Highest Limit On Any CC?

$40k, but I'm sure lots of folks have that beat - most of my cards are in the $15k to $20k range with some lower and some higher of course.

Message 2 of 58
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@Pipeguy: Thanks for replying. If you don't mind sharing--what is the $40 card?

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 3 of 58
Sharingan
Established Contributor

44k on my Capital One Venture, closely followed by 42k on my Chase Hyatt. Most of the rest are in the 20k range with a few that are higher. 

Message 4 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover 32k. I started a thread last month with data points " discover CLI the road to 32k " is the name of the thread if you interested in reading
Message 5 of 58
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

$40 card i got that coveredSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 58
resilient
Established Contributor

$54.5k on my Ritz

Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 7 of 58
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

I don't see how a cl on a given card is useful info with combining and cli's and such, isn't the ? what is your highest sl?  my nfcu was 25 but I could make my csr 41 in one phone call - dont mean to be a thread killer lol

Message 8 of 58
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

46k on AU, 25K myself, this time last year I my highest was $1000
Message 9 of 58
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Major: $6,500 on my Capital One QS. Started as a lowly $300 QS1 almost three years ago.

Store card: $30,750 on Barney's New York. Started at $750, then three rounds of $10,000 Robolady CLI's. 

Hope to snag my first 5 digit major this year, but I don't want another card that doesn't help my spending patterns. I just need to get in with a major bank that does steady SP CLI's with normal usage like Discover, Citi, or Amex. Capital One has grown for me, but I've put a fair bit of use through the card to get there. 

Message 10 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.