cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's in the FIRST slot if your wallet right now?

tag
navyox
Regular Contributor

Re: What's in the FIRST slot if your wallet right now?

PRG - right now, purely vanity, but I'm honest about it

USAA World Mastercard - love the clean design of the EMV card, but currently it also just for show because....

Freedom - funnelling all spending it through it, hoping to trigger an auto CLI

Starting Score: 676 CK 5/13. Current: 717 EX 6/15 -- Last App: 6/2014
Message 31 of 98
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
I thought I was a little OCD until I read Themanwhocan's post. Smiley Surprised

Am I blue, am I blue
Ain't these tears in my eyes telling you...

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 32 of 98
chrisw1968uk
Frequent Contributor

City Simplicity with Chase Freedom Closely behind

Message 33 of 98
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 34 of 98
MoreRewards
Established Contributor

Chase Freedom but now 5% cash back on gas is over so not sure how much I will be using it
EQ 773 * EX 786 * TU 797
Message 35 of 98
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Last month it was Discover it (5% CB on gas), this month it's Chase Freedom since I just got the card. Smiley Tongue

Message 36 of 98
awp317
Frequent Contributor

Amex platinum for everything I can absolutly use it for to earn those points, I just used it for the down payment on my new car even. I use the others just to put some on and pay them off each month so they dont go inactive, they arent of use to me anymore other than the avalible credit now that I have used the introductiory bonus points. Except for target which we just when were shopping there for 5% off.  Other wise If a place doenst take amex I just use my debit card. 

Amex Platinum NPSL I Chase Sapphire Reserve 78K I Chase Freedom U 55k I JP Morgan Ritz 50k I B OF A Cash Rewards 50k I Barclay Black Luxury 43,750 I Capital One QuickSilver 40K I Amex BCP 34k I Amex Optima Platinum 30k I Barclays Arrival+ World E 29k I Merril+ 27,800 I Lowes 25k I Pen Fed PR Visa Sig 20K I Home Depot 17k I NFCU Cash Rewards 8k

Amex Biz Platinum NPSL I Lowes Business 42k I Amex Simply Cash + $22,500 I Chase Ink 21K I B of A World Points $20,500 I B of A Bus MasterCard 16k I Amex SPG 3K.
Message 37 of 98
john398
Senior Contributor

Chase Southwest Card, need to spend 2k in 3 months so I can get the 50k reward

Message 38 of 98
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@awp317 wrote:

Amex platinum for everything I can absolutly use it for to earn those points, I just used it for the down payment on my new car even. I use the others just to put some on and pay them off each month so they dont go inactive, they arent of use to me anymore other than the avalible credit now that I have used the introductiory bonus points. Except for target which we just when were shopping there for 5% off.  Other wise If a place doenst take amex I just use my debit card. 

Once you've reached the spending target, plat isn't good for getting points.  Get a PRG as well!

Message 39 of 98
dilettante
Established Contributor

My new Saks WEMC, I need to make my first purchase so I can get the $25 Saks Gift Card sign up bonus, then the new Palladium (the brown plastic version) to help make sure to meet year spend to get annual UR bonus.

Message 40 of 98
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.