Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's so great about Chase?

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

What's so great about Chase?

For the fico of me, im trying to understand whats so great about Chase? 5/24 , UR's, and wants your soul, FEED ME SEYMOUR! Smiley Wink
87 REPLIES 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What's so great about Chase?

Naughty AJC. I never thought you would be the one to start one of these threads that go nowhere good 🤣

I don’t have a very high opinion of Chase from what I’ve seen so I’ll stay outta this one.
Message 2 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

NOT MUCH!

In my opinion they are a Nervous Nellie creditor, which is why I only have one low limit card with them. When I use it; I pay it fast.

Message 3 of 88
redpat
Senior Contributor

Say it ain't so Joe, always pushing the envelope.......

The thing is you need to complain about something in order to start a thread like this.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 4 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

If Chase has an exclusive relationship with a cobranded card that you want, then your choices are Chase or go without.

Message 5 of 88
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

bertstare.jpg

Message 6 of 88
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@redpat wrote:

Say it ain't so Joe, always pushing the envelope.......

The thing is you need to complain about something in order to start a thread like this.

Lol, i did, they want your soulSmiley Wink.  I just find it funny how Chase seems to want to be your only cc provider and even when you do so , they can often find some excuse to close your accounts.  Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 88
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Naughty AJC. I never thought you would be the one to start one of these threads that go nowhere good 🤣

I don’t have a very high opinion of Chase from what I’ve seen so I’ll stay outta this one.

Haha, no this  will have some good. Perhaps finally we can  see why so many chase the 5/24 dreamSmiley Wink

Message 8 of 88
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

lmao, you just said it allllllllll

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 9 of 88
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

bertstare.jpg

🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Message 10 of 88
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.