cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the best sign up bonus card these days ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's the best sign up bonus card these days ?

I've been out of the credit scene for a while and would like to get back in with a nice sign up bonus . Fico score around 740 . Don't care what kinda card it is I'm just after the bonus.
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What's the best sign up bonus card these days ?

you should care though... that's the whole point
Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your concern but I didn't just start getting into the credit game , Iv been doing this for a while , I think I have the knowledge and experience to get cards just for the sign up bonus ( thanks to this forum and the other one ) . Your scores are useless if you don't use them .
Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

and bonuses are useless if they're wrong for you. go ahead do as you need but your thought process seems off to me.
Message 4 of 24
red259
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I've been out of the credit scene for a while and would like to get back in with a nice sign up bonus .Fico score around 740 . Don't care what kinda card it is I'm just after the bonus.

Need more details on what you are looking for. Travel or cash back. If travel then it will depend on which rewards program you value more etc. What may be a great bonus to me, may not be a great bonus to you based on location or preferred travel partners. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

^ and that was my point.
Message 6 of 24
red259
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
^ and that was my point.

we were typing in unison apparently. 

;
Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was about to just give a vague answer and say csp... Then I thought about all the Amex offers that I don't even know what they mean, mr points and such(over my head for some reason) that give a boatload of points. Venture has its bonus but it is redeemable toward travel I think? Amex bcp gave me 250 with 1 grand spend.

Sooo.... Yeah. More info needed. Is it smallest spend and highest bonus? Highest bonus regardless of how I spend? Boatloads of points but only redeemable at your nearest pottery barn?
Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Don't care what kinda card it is" as in don't care if it's cash back , travel , balance transfer , business etc . What's the hot card with the nice bonus right now ?
Message 9 of 24
red259
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
"Don't care what kinda card it is" as in don't care if it's cash back , travel , balance transfer , business etc . What's the hot card with the nice bonus right now ?

Most of the good offers ended 100k amex plat, 60k citi premier, 30k amex spg, 75k prg, there was an amex ed for 25k butnot sure that is still around. Only one that I know of that is higher than normal at moment is southwest 50k signup. Like I said a lot of the great deals are gone now.

;
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.