Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the difference???

tag
Sinarta
Established Member

What's the difference???

I have a bloomingdales premier insider store card and just received a bloomindales premier insider card with the visa logo. Are these two different cards and will the card without the visa logo balance transfer to the new card or should I cancel this card (had it since 2006 but barely use it because I rarely travel anymore and I dont have a bloomies near me).

Thanks,

Sinarta

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: What's the difference???

Yes the balance will come over from your store card, or is bloomies like Macy's and the visa is a separate CL from the store card?
Message 2 of 4
Sinarta
Established Member

or is bloomies like Macy's and the visa is a separate CL from the store card?

Thats what Im trying to find out. Will it hurt my credit if I close the store card. I never use it and it has a zero balance (again, had it since 2006)

Message 3 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Sinarta wrote:

or is bloomies like Macy's and the visa is a separate CL from the store card?

Thats what Im trying to find out. Will it hurt my credit if I close the store card. I never use it and it has a zero balance (again, had it since 2006)

haha and I was just thinking, I wish they would upgrade my bloomingdales card as I don't live within 300 miles of a store anymore, but have a nice cl that would make a good visa!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.