cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What’s the highest CL for CreditOne cards?

tag
DaWhole9
Regular Contributor

What’s the highest CL for CreditOne cards?

I was just wondering, what's the highest credit limit for creditone credit card? I have to CreditOne accounts and as long as they waive my annual fee and give me a decent credit limit, I will probably keep them open. I'm just curious as to what the highest limit might be. I'd love to get these cards to around $3000 credit limit, but is that too optimistic? Right now one is at 700 and the other is at 1000.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What’s the highest CL for CreditOne cards?

I've seen upwards of $5,000 on Credit One American Express cards. Not sure if their Visa CCs go up that high or not, but I'm sure someone can confirm.

Message 2 of 5
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

@DaWhole9 wrote:

I was just wondering, what's the highest credit limit for creditone credit card? I have to CreditOne accounts and as long as they waive my annual fee and give me a decent credit limit, I will probably keep them open. I'm just curious as to what the highest limit might be. I'd love to get these cards to around $3000 credit limit, but is that too optimistic? Right now one is at 700 and the other is at 1000.

The answer to that question depends wholly on the credit profile of the applicant.

For someone with excellent credit, I have seen up to $5,000.

For those with good credit, $2,500.

Those below 700 FICO, up to $1,000.

YMMV, of course.

In my wallet: Apple $5,000, local CU $15,000, Bread AMEX $5,000. In my sock drawer: A few other cards Smiley Happy

Current scores (EQ, EX, TU): 787, 788, 796
Message 3 of 5
Rs26
Established Member

@DaWhole9I have the Credit One Visa and MC.  Both started with low CL 5-years ago and are now $2,300 (Visa) and $1,600 (MC).  Not sure what the max CL can be, but the AF is annoying.  I tried calling them to PC to their no-AF Visa but they told me they couldn't and I'd have to apply for that card separately. No thanks.

Message 4 of 5
DaWhole9
Regular Contributor

I called to cancel that card and they waived the AFs for the year.  I will call again next year and see if tgey will do this annually.  

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.