cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What’s your favorite card from NFCU?

tag
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Re: What’s your favorite card from NFCU?

The AMEX More Rewards card the DW has. It has the lowest interest of all of our cards, a nice 15K CL, 25K SUB, and the ease of gathereing points with groceries, gas, and normal shopping. It goes great with my Cash rewards I have.

Message 21 of 23
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I can't say that I have a favorite as I only have the goRewards card I got when I got into NFCU in 2016. But, I was just glad to have that because there was a time I didn't think I would ever even be able to get into Navy Fed. I had no close way to be eligible an then came the way to get in by way of going thru the San Diego chapter. Luckily I slid in that way before they shut that method down less than a year later.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 22 of 23
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

My old favorite was the nRewards Secured...  as of last month it is now the GoRewards Card.  I had the nRewards for 26 months and did use the Member Mall often and racked up $400.00 in cash back that was deposited in my account when I made the switch to the GoRewards the day of graduation. I also received a $25.00 Olive Garden GC in order to clear the rest of the rewards. I left behind 430 points but I can make that up fast!

I may have a new favorite soon as I just broke 600...  up from a low of 408 in terms of EQ FICO 08's anyway.

I have the Flagship on the way now witha 597 Fico...  no apparent need for 600+ Ficos  (Thanks Navy).  I luckily have a few yearly expenses coming up so that I can get that sign up bonus.  It will have an AF next year but between the 2% and the Member Mall I can offset that.  It may become my favorite NFCU card!

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.