cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should I do my good peoples!???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What should I do my good peoples!???

I have no suggestions, I know that I was approved for my BCE at 675 ex score for 3500sl. I didn't try prequalifying first. If your ex score is near the other two I'd say u have a chance. But wait for others to add their opinions you'll come to a decision today Smiley Happy
Message 31 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks netta!  Yes patience is key!

Message 32 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx!  I am taking heed to your advice with Amex about the overall average years of credit history as I am just hopping off the porch with my first cc just being from last January

Message 33 of 49
icyhot
Valued Contributor

One reason to apply for the V1 over the Venture could be the 0% APR period if you needed it. OP I'm not sure how Chase is with CLIs upon activation but I received a CLI from 5000 to 7000 after 4 statements and taking the HP. My scores are ok but not great. I'd say show some good usage and you could definitely get an increase
Ch 7 BK discharged 12/2018
Bank Cards: NFCU Flagship Rewards $25K | NFCU Cash Rewards $20K |NFCU More Rewards Amex $17K | PenFed Power Cash $12.5K | PenFed Platinum Rewards $12.5K | PenFed Pathfinder Rewards $10K | PenFed Gold Card $7.5K | PayPal Cashback Mastercard $5K | Apple Card $3.5K
Store Cards: Bergdorf Goodman $10.5K | Neiman Marcus $7.5K | Care Credit $7K |
Scores: EX 656 | EQ 667 | TU 680

Goal Card: Amex Platinum (Amex IIB, waiting for 5 year mark)
Message 34 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any other folks have some advice for me on my approval for the Amex blue cash card???

Message 35 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

UncleB!  How many HP's does Amex do with an application for the Everyday Blue Cash Card?

Message 36 of 49
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

UncleB!  How many HP's does Amex do with an application for the Everyday Blue Cash Card?

Generally only one, usually Experian.

Message 37 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks UncleB!  I really want the blue cash card as it does fulfill my  needs, I am just a little worried about getting denied.

Message 38 of 49
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks UncleB!  I really want the blue cash card as it does fulfill my  needs, I am just a little worried about getting denied.

You can't be approved if you don't ever apply.  The worst they can do is say 'no'.  Smiley Wink

Message 39 of 49
myjourney
Super Contributor

Sorry if I missed it but I didn't see your EX score and this is what Amex will pull and possibly EQ as well? 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 40 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.