Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should my next move be?

tag
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Re: What should my next move be?

You could apply for any student card and get approved. Possibly Discover student.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 11 of 13
WallyxD
Frequent Contributor

I definitely do plan to follow a regiment from this point on. I'll have no choice but to control myself and my apps since I have a ton of inquiries from student loans last year (i was desperate to get money for tuition and I wasn't really focused on how hurt my credit would be).

You said wait a year for my AE card, is it okay for me to request for a credit line increase.?

AE CC: $1,050 | AEO Visa: $1,890 | Cap1 QS: $2,100 | Chase Freedom: $1,000 | Citi Forward: $1,500 | Citi Double Cash: $1,000 | Discover iT: $500 | GameStop: $1,650 | Overstock: $1,700 | PayPal Smart Connect: $1,500 | Walmart $2,200

TU (Discover): 663 | EQ (Citi): 651
Message 12 of 13
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@WallyxD wrote:

I definitely do plan to follow a regiment from this point on. I'll have no choice but to control myself and my apps since I have a ton of inquiries from student loans last year (i was desperate to get money for tuition and I wasn't really focused on how hurt my credit would be).

You said wait a year for my AE card, is it okay for me to request for a credit line increase.?

As long as they're soft pulls, then of course Smiley Happy go for it! having less hard inquiries later on when you apply for good prime cards, the better your chances!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.