Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats next??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whats next??

Need help on what i should do next. My current scores are TU 642 EQ 613 EX  633. I have two collections on EQ. I currently have C1 secured at $200 opened in October. Fingerhut at $600 opened in November. NFCU at $500 not reporting yet. A auto loan that only reports to EQ and EX with 11 months reporitng. I want to get the Discover IT and Amex BCP. Ive been checking the prequal offers and havent had any luck. I just wanna know what my best thing to do is. My C1 just reported and no change to my scores at all (bummer). Do i need another card to help round out my profile, if so which one? I was looking at walmart/amazon but not sure id get approved.....

P.S can anyone explain how to add the signatures to the post to post current and old scores and the CC limits and such like i see.....i cant figure it out...

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Whats next??

What is keeping your scores low?
Message 2 of 6
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Is C1 Capital One or Credit One?

There's not likely to be a scoring advantage to getting any more cards. You'll eventually want to get some cards that'll score higher limits, earn rewards, etc. But you have enough new credit for now. I'd consider applying again when your oldest card reaches a year old in October.

In the meantime, time is your best friend.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m not to sure honestly, I’m guessing lack of history.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

C1 is my capital one
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.