Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats your everyday card?

tag
rlx01
Established Contributor

Re: Whats your everyday card?

SPG for domestic non bonus spend.

CSP for international, travel and dining.

Arrival+ for Chip+PIN while traveling.

Soon to replace the CSP with the Citi Prestige.

Message 61 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclaycard Arrival plus amex Gold for large purchases
Message 62 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

For non recurring expenses or uncategorized purchases, the Discover is my go to card. I like the spend analyzer tool. My goal though is a Marukai. lol even a Disco-Miles would be nice.

Message 63 of 78
baller4life
Super Contributor

Sallie Mae and Discover or Freedom depending on categories. All bills that can be paid with cc goes on NFCU Cashrewards.

Message 64 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

As of yesterday my everyday card will be the cap one spark card. No foreign fees, no af, cash back so not bad and more acceptance than my Amex everyday card. I'm dealing with a new company for supplies and they don't accept Amex so this card fits the bill.

The only drawback is the interest rate but it will be paid in full so that wont matter.
Message 65 of 78
gercredit
Contributor

Citi Expedia Voyager

Message 66 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

@zerbherb wrote:

Discover+Chase Debit

Ever thought of going with a Discover Cashback debit? $50 sign-up bonus and their doing x2 rewards for the next few months. Smiley Happy 

I just retired my Chase debit card lol

Message 67 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

As of now:

Main: CSP

Backups: DC and Discover It

Message 68 of 78
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Currently BCE, mainly for the bonus spend, partly because my roommate moved out and now I'm footing the whole rent and utilities Smiley Sad good to have one main-spend card so I can see the in/outs better, as well as has the 12 month 0% interest, just in case.

Otherwise, for those who don't take AMEX, I still have my Quicksilver in my wallet!

Message 69 of 78
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Until last month it was Arrival+ and ED. At the moment, I'm fulfilling spend requirements for bonuses. 1-down, 2 to go.  Smiley Happy

Message 70 of 78
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.