Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Does Discover Auto CLI?

tag
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Re: When Does Discover Auto CLI?

I've come to the conclusion that Discover doesn't like me. Likely because they know they'll never be my daily card. I've had my it card for just over 4 months with no luck in CLI, auto or otherwise.

Chase on the other hand, really loves me. Which is fine, because i love them back.

|  
Message 11 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I do have other cards ($5k+) but they’re almost 10 years old. The three cards in my signature are new as of this year but Discover is still my highest.
Message 12 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since getting the card, score increased 20 points to 713. Overall util is 2%, down since approval. Think it was about 30% when I was approved. Most of the stuff that was on my profile are still there with the exception of Transunion. I had my BK removed from TU (was there when originally approved).
Message 13 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I opened my account in April. $9500 starting line. Never got an auto. After 6 months I was approved for an additional $1000. They’re kinda all over the map with approvals and subsequent CLI thereafter.
Message 14 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Was it auto or manual?
Message 15 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Manual.
Message 16 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Message 17 of 37
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

I've had my card for a year and just now received my very first auto CLI. I've been hitting that Luv Button literally like every day and haven't gotten a CLI in over 6 months. Then I log into my account last week and see that my available credit is now $6,000 instead of $3,000! I use the crap out of this card, so I'm not sure why I couldn't get one earlier. You got an amazing SL; I'd certainly be happy with that SL!

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 18 of 37
Mv350
Valued Contributor

I was on the phone with the CLI line this weekend, and they said they can review a CLI once every 30 days. So you can hit it all you want, but they will process once a month.

At the same time if they deem that you're eligible, I'm assuming you could receive one once a month.

I have yet to get one with them. But I'm still working on a few baddies, so it's understandable why I'm not getting any luv yet.
Message 19 of 37
disney2
Regular Contributor

Don't think the denial when you tried for Discover luv is a firm no.  I tried, got the no, then a couple days later saw the increase.  It was crazy but I'll take it.

Message 20 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.