Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do you get Macys CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When do you get Macys CLI?

I actually had my card since 2006 with an CL of $100.  I never really worried about CLI until I noticed this year that I still had only a $100 CL.  I called back in March for a CLI and they gave me $100, so now its at $200.  How often can I request CLI?  I've read that some people have called every couple of weeks and received CLI and then I've read that you may have to wait 3-6 months for one.

Thanks!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
cobra19
Valued Contributor

Re: When do you get Macys CLI?

Macys seems to be every 3 months.
New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best increase is when you are going to purchase something big or more than your current CL.
They increased my CL at the cashier by $900 or 100%. This was about 2-3 years back.

I tried calling a few months ago for CLI. Told them I wanted to buy furniture online, but I was told to come to the store and get a CLI at the checkout stand.
I had $0 balance when I called so probably the CSR thought I had enough available credit.
Message 3 of 5
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

I believe Macys will increase every 3 months with occasional usage of their card.
Here we go again...
Message 4 of 5
akaniks
Established Member

You can request a CLI every three months, the CSR's will even tell you to call at 3 month intervals. I used my card sparingly the first six months and went from $100 to $700.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.