cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does Capital One report to the bureaus?

tag
RussianPassion
Regular Contributor

When does Capital One report to the bureaus?

When do they do it? My statement date is the 20th of every month. Also, do they report to all 3?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
xlr8d
Frequent Contributor

Re: When does Capital One report to the bureaus?

I'd say somewhere around when your 2nd statement cuts, that's from personal experience and most likely what you'll read on other threads

Starting Score: EQ 515 TU 490 EXfaco 510
Current Score: EQ 660 TU 665 EXplus 661
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RussianPassion wrote:

When do they do it? My statement date is the 20th of every month. Also, do they report to all 3?

Best guess is 20th of every month.  Best way to find out is call and ask them about your account.

Message 3 of 11
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

As previously mentioned, they'll report right about the 20th of every month.  EX usually shows right away, EQ a day later and TU a day or two after that.  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 4 of 11
kjm79
Valued Contributor

My DH's showed up on his TU today and says it was reported on the 20th. 

CH 7 Filed 7/27/15 Discharged 11/16/15
Starting Score: EQ 620 TU 568 EX 593
Current Score (07/13/16): EQ 674 TU 649 EX 674 (FICO's 08)
Cap1 QS ($5350) (Combined QS and QS1) Discover It ($4100) MilStar ($8,600) Fingerhut ($800)
Off to the garden 05/01/16
Message 5 of 11
xlr8d
Frequent Contributor

Errr maybe I read that wrong at first sorry Smiley Wink

Thought you meant as if you just got the card and it hasn't reported yet!

Starting Score: EQ 515 TU 490 EXfaco 510
Current Score: EQ 660 TU 665 EXplus 661
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 11
RussianPassion
Regular Contributor

Correct. Sept 20 was when my FIRST statement was issued. I guess I will not see anything on the report till my second statement gets issued.

Message 7 of 11
RussianPassion
Regular Contributor

Got reported today. Of course no indication of my first payment, but the TL is added. So far it is only added to EX, like others have suggested. Result... +20 FAKO... I did not have a single OPEN account when I got this card. I left the country in 2007 and when I did, I paid off and closed all the accounts. After coming back this year, I have been working on getting my collections removed and reestablish the credit. So now I am at 675 FAKO. My oldest accounts are 12-14 years old... Too bad I closed them. Who knew I would be coming back... I wonder what my EX FICO at now...

Message 8 of 11
RussianPassion
Regular Contributor

Actually SEPT payment already marked as OK... It might be because I have alrady made payments... I made a payment to bring my balance to around 10% of credit limit BEFORE the statement cut off day (20) and then I made the minimum payment the moment I got the actual statement email.

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea my first statement date will be the 6th and it's still not on my CR =( I've had the card for two weeks! My BofA was on my CR within 3 days

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.