Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does Chase report?

tag
wndrwmn78
Frequent Contributor

When does Chase report?

Real quick question - when does Chase report to the bureaus? Is it on the statement date? Thanks!

Starting Score: 670 EQ and 674 TU
Current Score: 670 EQ and 674 TU
Goal Score: 750 both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

Re: When does Chase report?

They will report the balance of the settelment date but usually dont report to the cra for about a week after the settelment date My settlement date is 27th each month but they usually dont repot it till the 1st week of following month
2wheel
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

For me they report the statement balance and it shows up within 2-3 days after the statement cuts on my credit reports.
Message 3 of 6
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
For me they report the statement balance and it shows up within 2-3 days after the statement cuts on my credit reports.

+1.

Here we go again...
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

same here every month...
Message Edited by cartercorp on 06-19-2009 07:02 AM
Message 5 of 6
wndrwmn78
Frequent Contributor

Thank you all for your help! That's what I thought but I've never really kept track. I just want to get it PIF this month and clearly I want to do that before it reports. Thanks again! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 670 EQ and 674 TU
Current Score: 670 EQ and 674 TU
Goal Score: 750 both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.