Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does Navchek report to CRAs?

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

When does Navchek report to CRAs?

I've only used my NavChek twice, and it looks like they might be submitting new balances to the CRAs immediately, instead of on a statement date. It's hard for me to tell because that is the *only* account that does not trigger an alert on my EQ CMS when there is a balance change.

Both times I used it, my bal was zero and then I made a single transaction, using some of the LOC bal. Based on the first time I used it, I thought it was reporting around the 25th of the month, but this last time, it reported on 10/1. So, now I think that they might update the CRAs when the balance increases.

I do know they did NOT update the ZERO balance when PIF for a few weeks, which was around a month after the original transaction. At this point, I'm confused about when they will report, so it would be very helpful to know what others have experienced with Navchek reporting to your CRAs.

Thanks! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
simi_go
Frequent Contributor

Re: When does Navchek report to CRAs?

Signed up for mine on the 10th of last month, and reported on the first of this month, haven't gotten a statement yet but guess it reports on the first.

My wallet: Newest to oldest.

Message 2 of 5
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Thanks, Simi.

Would like to know what others have seen with Navchek reporting balances on their CRAs. Has anyone noticed them reporting a balance to the CRA right after you used the LOC? Or are you consistently seeing the 1st of the month?

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 3 of 5
simi_go
Frequent Contributor

BTW forgot to mention, I used mine the day after it was activated just to see how it worked, and it still did not report for over 3 weeks.

My wallet: Newest to oldest.

Message 4 of 5
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Thanks, Simi. Maybe my timing was just off both times I used it. Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.