Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does the first Amex plat AF Post

tag
PointLager
Established Contributor

When does the first Amex plat AF Post

Hi guys

Just got a new MB plat card and am wondering when I should expect the AF post. I hasn't posted yet. Activated the card this week and have a few more weeks before statement cuts. Haven't made any purchases yet, if that triggers it.

Thanks.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: When does the first Amex plat AF Post

Your first statement ...ouch

Your post say PLAT in title but MB in thread which is it?

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 5
PointLager
Established Contributor

Amex platinum mercedes benz. The $475. So even though I don't see it posted yet it should hit my first statement then?
Message 3 of 5
enharu
Super Contributor

@PointLager wrote:
Amex platinum mercedes benz. The $475. So even though I don't see it posted yet it should hit my first statement then?

The AF will be posted on the day your 1st statement cut. It will be included in your 1st statement.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 4 of 5
PointLager
Established Contributor

Thanks guys.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.