Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does walmart/synch normally give clis

tag
mrldp40
Established Contributor

When does walmart/synch normally give clis

At 3 ,4,? Months i know some gets soon but im talking like there official response .like navy does 3 statements plus 91 dayd
ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: When does walmart/synch normally give clis

I dont think theres a set time period. I would assume that those that dont ask but do occasionally use will get some auto luv here and now but it isnt something id set my clock tooSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 5
mrldp40
Established Contributor

I was just wondering ajc .i thought i saw 3 month then i tought i saw 4 month .
ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 3 of 5
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@mrldp40 wrote:
I was just wondering ajc .i thought i saw 3 month then i tought i saw 4 month .

In my experience, increases with Synchrony are related more to Transunion scores rather than time.  You can get an increase today, and as long as you're not topped based on other factors, you can quite possibly get an increase the next if you have a significant enough increase in Transunion score.  Basically, the higher your TU score usually mean better results in way of a CLI.  With that being said, most credit cards will have a ceiling regardless of score.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

DW got her first increase with her Sams card under 30 days. auto  She asked for the next 2 6 months apart approved. Her limit is now $10K  She could never use $10K and probably we will  never ask for another increase

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.