cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When my wife used this pre-qual website for multiple CC.............

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When my wife used this pre-qual website for multiple CC.............

@jace8602 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jace8602 wrote:

OP it would be beneficial for you if you would interact with others in this thread.

I just got out of a long work day and can't exactly sit on myFICO boards. The plan was to do excatly as I'm doing now and check responses once I had a minute.  

With that being said. Thanks everyone for letting me know. I wasn't sure what the lingo would look like with those webites. Next time i'll for sure look the magical word "Congratulations"!

Glad we could be of some help. I understand, it's just sometimes some people start a thread and then abandon it. I bet you are glad that it's Friday! Have a great weekend!

I am! But I have to work tomorrow too...........  My weekends are Sundays and Mondays! I sure will be glad when Sunday rolls around!

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When my wife used this pre-qual website for multiple CC.............

@Anonymous wrote:

@jace8602 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jace8602 wrote:

OP it would be beneficial for you if you would interact with others in this thread.

I just got out of a long work day and can't exactly sit on myFICO boards. The plan was to do excatly as I'm doing now and check responses once I had a minute.  

With that being said. Thanks everyone for letting me know. I wasn't sure what the lingo would look like with those webites. Next time i'll for sure look the magical word "Congratulations"!

Glad we could be of some help. I understand, it's just sometimes some people start a thread and then abandon it. I bet you are glad that it's Friday! Have a great weekend!

I am! But I have to work tomorrow too...........  My weekends are Sundays and Mondays! I sure will be glad when Sunday rolls around!

Same here. I love it, though. Mondays are great to have off, lol.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.