Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When to go after AMEX Blue?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When to go after AMEX Blue?

thanks.  I definitely will keep folks posted.

My first order of business in February will be to pay off my cards and wait for them all to report the balances.

Then I shall be setting my sights on the big boys. muhahahaha. 

and NO I am not buying a car with Cap 1.  (got another letter today  4th in two weeks lol)

Message 21 of 24
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

NO is correct Cap1 is a pain in the butt go for anything else except Cap they are just so complicated. Well be waiting to hear about your success...Smiley Happy

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

My wife just got a Fiat Pop500 lease.  Its an awesome little car for us.  Cheap too.  Under warranty and the lease payment is less than 200 bucks a month.

Its all her credit too.  I took her from no credit two years ago to good enough to do a tier one credit level lease. (though I did have to negotiate the lower payment by just basically telling them we were fully prepared to walk out and NOT buy if they did not give us the best price and payment rates)

Now back to my own credit file.  yay!!

Message 23 of 24
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

GREAT DEAL! hahah fiats are funny, and yup now its time for you to shineSmiley Happy

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.