Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will good Sign-up bonuses start again

tag
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: When will good Sign-up bonuses start again

Hopefully real soon. Im in the garden so take advantage of them for me too.

Message 11 of 20
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Does anyone remember the 100k bonus Capital One card?  OMG I wish I got in on that.  I will try to find the thread.

Personally, a good deal to me would be $600+ for an AF card and $300+ for a no AF card. 

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 12 of 20
Mike360
Frequent Contributor

Barclay just had a $400 sign on bonus for nfl extra points card.

Message 13 of 20
flowfaster
Established Contributor

@Mike360 wrote:

Yeah, I think there is a zombie app floating around still ymmv.  I got in on Sep. for the 40K bonus as well.  The bonus points posted 1 day after I reached the spending cap.  My DGF already used the 20% off NFL shop and bought a $20 shirt with free 2 day shoprunner shipping.  Here's a tip. You don't have to use your NFL card to get the 20% off.  You can use Discover and get 5% cashback on top of that.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 14 of 20
Mike360
Frequent Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:

@Mike360 wrote:

Yeah, I think there is a zombie app floating around still ymmv.  I got in on Sep. for the 40K bonus as well.  The bonus points posted 1 day after I reached the spending cap.  My DGF already used the 20% off NFL shop and bought a $20 shirt with free 2 day shoprunner shipping.  Here's a tip. You don't have to use your NFL card to get the 20% off.  You can use Discover and get 5% cashback on top of that.

Sadly i don't have a discover card. i want to get the walmart discover which i'm sure i could get approved for but since i just apped for the barclay card 2 days ago i'm holding off a year. my best buy and chase cards are gonna reach the year mark so i don't wanna push it to get them curious about the new accounts. i do plan to try to upgrade my chase account after a year tho. I do plan to get a RG3 jersey for myself on X-Mas though. $20 w/ no tax and free 2 day shipping is a pretty good deal. 

Message 15 of 20
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

Right now Chase Priority Club is offering 60,000 points after first use. I don't know much about this card as it's not often discussed, if ever. Is the 60,000 points available to be converted to statement credit or cheque?

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 16 of 20
ccnewcc
Established Contributor

So much for the holiday's theory that the awesome Sign up bounes will happen again.

I guess there is stil some time, but black friday and the holiday shopping is almost here.

CCC sign up bonuses are this years grinch?  lol 

Message 17 of 20
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

@ccnewcc wrote:

So much for the holiday's theory that the awesome Sign up bounes will happen again.

I guess there is stil some time, but black friday and the holiday shopping is almost here.

Ya, what a dud.

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 18 of 20
djrez4
Established Contributor

@SwiftTone wrote:

Right now Chase Priority Club is offering 60,000 points after first use. I don't know much about this card as it's not often discussed, if ever. Is the 60,000 points available to be converted to statement credit or cheque?

I believe there's still an 80k offer out there as well.  Priority Club points can't be cashed out but can be transferred to other programs.

Message 19 of 20
djrez4
Established Contributor

@SwiftTone wrote:

@ccnewcc wrote:

Ya, what a dud.

Chase just re-launched it's 100k British Airways offer and reduced the spend requirement on the Ink Bold and Ink Plus cards which each offer 50k points ($500).  

There's also a new card from US Bank that offers 85k Club Carlson Gold points.

Citi upped the bonus on the Thank You Preferred card to 40k points.

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.