Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will it be my turn?

tag
zyzzus
Established Contributor

When will it be my turn?

I don't trust this for a second Smiley Sad This is the first time that AMEX has popped up for me though Smiley Happy

Capital One Quicksilver- $5,400 | Chase Freedom - $8,000 | Chase Freedom Unlimited- $13,000 | Chase Amazon -$5,000 | Priceline Visa -$10,000 | US Bank Cash+ - $18,200 | Fidelity Visa -$10,000 | Sallie Mae- $10,000  | DCU Platinum $12,000 | Discover IT - $10,000 | Amex EveryDay - $25,000  | Amex BlueCash Everyday- $9,800 | Citi DoubleCash - $18,000 | Sapphire Preferred- $13,000 Freedom Unlimited$7,000 Blispay$12,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve- $18,000 | Consumers Credit Union Visa Sig Cash Rebate$25,000

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: When will it be my turn?

If you are a current amex member, you can always just try. Worst case scenario you end up with a SP.

Otherwise, it's best to just make sure everything in your CR checks out before you app.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 17
zyzzus
Established Contributor

Unfortunately not just yet.  Hadn't been able to build this bridge.  Letting some of these account age.  I just want to spend bonus and the ability to say to myself that I've made it.  The current card lineup I have is more advantageous to me.  I really wish I could get a Cash+... Haven't been able to convert this yet.  I'll probably have to reapply.  Just nice to see Smiley Happy

Capital One Quicksilver- $5,400 | Chase Freedom - $8,000 | Chase Freedom Unlimited- $13,000 | Chase Amazon -$5,000 | Priceline Visa -$10,000 | US Bank Cash+ - $18,200 | Fidelity Visa -$10,000 | Sallie Mae- $10,000  | DCU Platinum $12,000 | Discover IT - $10,000 | Amex EveryDay - $25,000  | Amex BlueCash Everyday- $9,800 | Citi DoubleCash - $18,000 | Sapphire Preferred- $13,000 Freedom Unlimited$7,000 Blispay$12,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve- $18,000 | Consumers Credit Union Visa Sig Cash Rebate$25,000

Message 3 of 17
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

these offers are a YMMV my DS got an EXCLUISVE OFFER FOR BCP and yet she applied for PRG nd got declined.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 4 of 17
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@zyzzus wrote:

Unfortunately not just yet.  Hadn't been able to build this bridge.  Letting some of these account age.  I just want to spend bonus and the ability to say to myself that I've made it.  The current card lineup I have is more advantageous to me.  I really wish I could get a Cash+... Haven't been able to convert this yet.  I'll probably have to reapply.  Just nice to see Smiley Happy

Sounds like you have a plan. First get the Cash+, then find a sock drawer Smiley Wink

Or so some would have us believe...

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 5 of 17
myjourney
Super Contributor

Well hello stranger welcome back

It just shows that gardening is paying off for you and more offers to come so keep up the good work

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 17
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

It's guaranteeing you the lowest APR of 12.99% if approved.
I regret not using that match to app cause I got the 22.24%:-(

When did you last App?
I got CSP btw, zzyzzus!
I app'ed in branch!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 7 of 17
zyzzus
Established Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

these offers are a YMMV my DS got an EXCLUISVE OFFER FOR BCP and yet she applied for PRG nd got declined.

Yeah I don't trust it for a second.  I just see it as an indication that I am in the right direction slowly but surely.

@Themanwhocan wrote:

@zyzzus wrote:

Sounds like you have a plan. First get the Cash+, then find a sock drawer Smiley Wink

Or so some would have us believe...

US bank has been cold as ice to me.  I am hoping they consolidate limits.... It doesn't look they will let me product change... (yet anyhow)  Account will be open twelve months come november.

@myjourney wrote:

Well hello stranger welcome back

It just shows that gardening is paying off for you and more offers to come so keep up the good work

I lurk from time to time Smiley Happy

A transfer at my job (chase don't boo me I see a lot of bad chase publicity lately lol I am just a banker OSmiley Happy) I hope you are doing well journey Smiley Happy

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
It's guaranteeing you the lowest APR of 12.99% if approved.
I regret not using that match to app cause I got the 22.24%:-(

When did you last App?
I got CSP btw, zzyzzus!
I app'ed in branch!

I apped a few months ago for a Chase Ink (got too greedy)

I will use that link when I feel comfortable to finally app again.

Congrats on the CSP!  I am thinking of keeping mine through year two and paying the annual fee to be fair to chase <3 400 is a tremendous bonus

Message 8 of 17
myjourney
Super Contributor

@ zyzzus

All is well on my end and you know we won't hold Chase against you.

You were the first to answer all our Chase questions when you joined the family Smiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 9 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Well, hello stranger is correct! I won't boo you...no complaints from with Chase.
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.