Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whens the last time anyone got an Auto increase from Navy

tag
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Re: Whens the last time anyone got an Auto increase from Navy

Been with NFCU since I was 12 years old....I am now 53.......had my cash rewards card for 3 years now....still can't get an increase.

Message 11 of 16
mrldp40
Established Contributor

Did they tell u why? That's unusual for Navy
ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 12 of 16
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Wow that's very unusual, when is the last time you tried and what are your scores and profile like
Message 13 of 16
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

my fako scores are about 566 right now and my fico according to Amex is 664. They never said why, but I got 3 hp's from trying, so I'm not requesting one again. I figure it is utilization....my NFCU card is at 85%

Message 14 of 16
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@CountryLivin wrote:

my fako scores are about 566 right now and my fico according to Amex is 664. They never said why, but I got 3 hp's from trying, so I'm not requesting one again. I figure it is utilization....my NFCU card is at 85%

How long has it been at 85% utilization and what other cards do you have and their utilization?

Fako score doesn't help much here.. other than saying theres something going on and possible baddies or recent accounts that Vantage doesn't like....

Fill us in a bit.. 

-J

Message 15 of 16
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

@joltdude wrote:

@CountryLivin wrote:

How long has it been at 85% utilization and what other cards do you have and their utilization?

Fako score doesn't help much here.. other than saying theres something going on and possible baddies or recent accounts that Vantage doesn't like....

Fill us in a bit.. 

-J

File is only a little over 3 years old 46 credit cards, 1 loan.....overall utilization is 31%........My NFCU card was at 90^ something utilization.....I use it alot!!!!! No baddies or lates of any kind on my reports.664 is my FICO 8 score........at the time I requested a CLI, my true Fico 8 was 677. 2 closed accounts, one by me and one for non usage.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.