cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I further build my credit?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where can I further build my credit?

Don't give up, just because you got 1 no. You can try calling back on different days at different times or start sending letters. It's too soon to give up. Goodwilling takes time and luck. 

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I just started reading up on Goodwilling though it seems near impossible with Navient. Also seems like I need to figure out if it's a federal loan versus private. If it's federal, apparently I can forget about it. Going to send an email once I find that out.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yikes it's a federal loan, I am guessing there is no chance of goodwill then? Hopefully I'm wrong LOL

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately, I am at the limit of my student loan knowledge. I recommend that you reach out to the student loan section of the forum. There are a lot of knowledgable folks there. 

@Anonymous Is there any way you can assist with his/her question? They want to know if goodwill is possible with Navient on a federal student loan.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, unfortunately it's very unlikely. The higher education act mandates that they are too be reported accurately by the servicers. 

You could try though. I would fax so you don't have to spend the money on stamps. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.