Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where'd the stickies go?

tag
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Where'd the stickies go?

Thanks to Leadberry and a number of other users' most excellent suggestion, we've consolidated the stickies into a pair of threads to help improve forum navigation and in an attempt to improve people's experience here especially on the Lithium mobile platform.

We'll continue to post new annoucements and recent threads meriting a sticky in the main board, and make likely quarterly sweeps to continue to consolidate the stickies into a more manageable format.

Helpful Threads

Forum Etiquette

Thank you for the suggestions to keep improving the forum experience for everyone!

--Revelate, myFICO moderator

        
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

Re: Where'd the stickies go?

nevermind found them.

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 2 of 9
Jitdc2
New Contributor

I'm very impressed with the speedy turn around and how much the moderators listen to the suggestions. Thank you. 

Message 3 of 9
avv7c0
Regular Contributor

I'm having trouble breaking the habit of scrolling down to the bottom of the mobile page when I come to the forum. Might as well just bring them all back. Smiley Wink
----------------------------------------------------------
Fico Scores:
EQ - 811 (Feb '14)
TU - 829 (Mar '14)
EX - 814 (Mar '12) - Lender Pull
Message 4 of 9
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@avv7c0 wrote:
I'm having trouble breaking the habit of scrolling down to the bottom of the mobile page when I come to the forum. Might as well just bring them all back. Smiley Wink

Grin, I caught myself doing that yesterday too.  Eventually the habit will get broken I figure and it'll be better for me and everyone else that has this happen.

        
Message 5 of 9
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

site looks much cleaner now!

Message 6 of 9
cakebuilder
New Contributor

great site

.......$23k....................$8k......................$2k

Current FICO EQ: 775, EX: 764 | Current FAKO CK: 788

Message 7 of 9
beenjammin
Valued Member

A link in your post would be helpfull.

Message 8 of 9
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@beenjammin wrote:

A link in your post would be helpfull.

You are absolutely right; I had only intended to leave this post stickied for a month anyway.  I'll update that, definite oversight and thank you for pointing it out.

        
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.