Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do you see the value of Chase FU if you have the Discover IT

tag
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Re: Where do you see the value of Chase FU if you have the Discover IT

If your considering sd'ng for now, why not come into 5/24 compliance and then go for the Chase Trifecta?

FU

F

CSP and/or

CSR?

Then you would have a pretty good UR program in place that you can use for travel.  

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 21 of 24
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Not trying to hijack but has anyone lowered a chase limit to 500 and it got auto increased later on? That would be a cool inchworm method to dodge INQ.

Not to hijack YOUR hijack, LOL, 

but just wanted to say, I like your signature FordGuy!

Simplify, simplify, simplify!!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 22 of 24
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Not trying to hijack but has anyone lowered a chase limit to 500 and it got auto increased later on? That would be a cool inchworm method to dodge INQ.

My problem with Fordguy's signature is that it is simply not sustainable!

Message 23 of 24
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My problem with Fordguy's signature is that it is simply not sustainable!

You Are correct in that it's not a long term sustainable practice.  I believe Franklin Covey stated, "begin with the end in mind." 

Having a set goal of card reduction would put a time barred limit on the number of credit card closures. 

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.