Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where does NavCheck display?

tag
SoulMaster
Established Contributor

Where does NavCheck display?

I was approved on Friday with a cryptic message about my funds "being availible for pickup".  Here's the message:

Purpose of Loan: NavCheck

Date: 5/18/2012

Subject: "The status of your new loan (XXXXX) is approved".

Message: Congratulations! Based on your credit worthiness, your loan application has been approved for $5,000.00. As you requested, the loan proceeds will be available for you to pick up at the Branch. Please allow one business day for document processing.

etc...

As of today, I still don't see it in NFCU online access.  Am I missing something somewhere?

-SM

I am not an attorney and none of what I write should be construed as legal advice. For legal advice please consult an attorney.

Starting Score: ~470 preBK(8/2010)
Current Scores as of Late January 2016 All 700+. Last CR pull from a lender(housing) was mid-score 749.
Goal Score: 700+ - reached.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Datx
Valued Contributor

Re: Where does NavCheck display?

I cant remember if it shows up after a few days of approval, or if it only shows up after you signed the promissory forms and submitted it in. Sorry, its been about two years now when I first got approved for NavChek. That and I have a short memory.

Message 2 of 4
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

I'm pretty sure it won't appear online until you sign and submit the forms.

Message 3 of 4
CS800
Super Contributor

Once approved, it took 4 days for it to show up.

It's listed with all your accounts

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.