Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is DI?

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Where is DI?

DI's a he. I think lots of people got the idea that he was a woman by his screen name, as in Princess Di.

I remember a post by him saying that he'd be gone by the end of July. I was kind of surprised when he kept posting into August.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 18
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@-Cain- wrote:
Hint was social network related.

Correct!

Message 12 of 18
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

Well if the Kroger thread I saw today amounts to any reporting problems, I predict we'll be seeing him again soon.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 18
Guava
Established Contributor

Anyone knows why he left the forum? He was really helpful to me one time, I'm sad he's gone 

Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 18
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

my instincts are always right on! i didn't know for sure, but my impression of DI is that he was a male and dominican hispanic. i think of the name Digitally Imported when i saw his user name. that and Hauling; she wears her hair long and straight. i don't know why i get that impression, but i do.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 15 of 18
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

lol, pretty skeptical about the second part...

eta: "long and straight", huh?  Smiley Very Happy  More like straight-ish till it hits my jawline and then goes sort of wacko.

Think Tim Lincecum's hair, but not nearly as healthy. Smiley Sad  Or as well-paid. Smiley Tongue

eta again: and WAY more grey!  Smiley Very Happy

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 17 of 18
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

OK, well, my hair looks better than THAT.  Smiley Tongue

(And yes, I am a "girl", as in born in 1954.)

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.