Re: Where is LS today?

@irod1277 wrote:
Cause you're the app demon Dale.

so true,,, but LS created meSmiley Surprised

Message 41 of 50
irod1277
New Contributor

I guess the one good about a 605 CS is that the app demon can't get to me. I'm not apping til my score is 700. Ive got a long way to go.

Message 42 of 50
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@dalebb wrote:

@RyVision wrote:

Everyone looks at this credit approval and denial thing differently. I see nothing wrong with people offering their support to someone that was declined no more than someone offering congratulations to someone that was approved.

People jump and holler over a friend winning a race, getting a great grade, a new house, whatever.  They offer support for friends that didn't get those things. We're all just a bunch of text on a screen here really; letting others know there's nothing wrong with not getting some piece of plastic (that's really all it is) and that no one thinks differently of the person (who's also just text on a screen here) is more a show of anonymous friendship and a reminder that a person isn't their credit, no matter what their score or number of cards is. Oddly enough, rejection of any kind, for anything, is a powerful emotional trigger (there's even a use for it in sales,  imply someone can have something than tell them they can't and they'll actually want it more).

I think people offering support on here is a postive (whether it's needed or not) simply because it shows we have a human connection and understanding that is hard to relay through text. Simply put, it proves we're human and understand that others on here are as well, not just text on a screen. Personally, I think this thread show's a postive about MyFico and the people that post here.

Frankly, I'm going to guess LS isn't absent here because of a decline actually. My guess is either a busier than usual day, an internet connection issue or very possibly weather. Sometimes I go weeks without even looking here if I'm overly busy (I have to admit I lurked long before I joined officially).  Not looking around here too much is also a great way to avoid the temptation to apply for something (even I notice a slight urge to app when I read things on here, then I remind myself why I'm not applying for everything I see).

well said RY,, u brought a tear to my eyeSmiley Sad

+1 !!!

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 43 of 50
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@LS2982 wrote:

Thanks for all the support guys/gals!!!

I'm pretty much over it now. They don't want me yet. And the feeling is mutual until I straighten up my credit file, then they can give me my Zync and BCE. Not gonna try for AMEX again until 1 year is up.

To be honest, i'm done apping for a year. I don't need anymore cards. I need luv from my current creditors and FICO luv!

I'm actually glad I got that out f the way, all it cost was an INQ on EX and all of my INQ's won't matter a year from now so I got prime cards to look forward to January of 2013!

And I officially evicted the app demon as well.

Congratulations, Luke... Jedi you are now!

Welcome back!!!!!

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 44 of 50
NikJ4
Established Contributor

LS, you keep me going each day. I actually love reading what you, Ray, and CSS always say because you guys cut straight through the bs. This Texas Diva thinks your all the best. Keep your head up. I will wait a yr and we can app together. My goal is now "Project Zync 2013".
Message 45 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Instead of project zync 2013, apping by december 2012 might be better strategically to get "member since 2012".

Message 46 of 50
LS2982
Mega Contributor

+1

Im down for it!! Christmas 2012 the Zync is the 'gift' for us!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 47 of 50
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@NikJ4 wrote:
LS, you keep me going each day. I actually love reading what you, Ray, and CSS always say because you guys cut straight through the bs. This Texas Diva thinks your all the best. Keep your head up. I will wait a yr and we can app together. My goal is now "Project Zync 2013".

Thanks! I do like to call it as I see it. Good or bad!  Smiley Happy

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 48 of 50
CS800
Super Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

@NikJ4 wrote:

As my dad would say 'If you respect someone you will tell them the truth even though they might not like it'

Message 49 of 50
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

@NikJ4 wrote:

As my dad would say 'If you respect someone you will tell them the truth even though they might not like it'

+ 100,000

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 50 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.