cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the CLI button on Paypal extras MC?

tag
nursepower
Frequent Contributor

Where is the CLI button on Paypal extras MC?

I can't fid it and I've had the card for over 3 months as they suggest and have paid in full each time. 

BK DC 10/18/18
Walmart $400 | Target $500 | Playstation Visa $750 | Petco MasterCard ? | Best Buy Visa $2000 | Cap 1Quicksilver $2500 | Ollo $2700 | Kohl's $3000 | Comenity $3200 | Dell $4000 | Skypoint FCU $5000
Last app 6/2/21
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Where is the CLI button on Paypal extras MC?

There isn't one. You have to call and it's usually after the 4th statement
Message 2 of 6
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

+1...credit solutions number...i'm on my third month and got denied...letter came back and said not enough history...lol

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 3 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@djc1puno wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

+1...credit solutions number...i'm on my third month and got denied...letter came back and said not enough history...lol

+2

You have to call for love.

Message 4 of 6
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Yeah, there is no luv button for PayPal.  I got my first auto increase after the 3rd or 4th month.  I was actually surprised by it!  I did not expect it in any way, shape, or form.  It just happened and I didn't even notice it right away.  I actually called them and asked what date it happened.  Furthermore, I got a manual increase later through the credit solutions department.  That was a nice increase too!  My original limit was $1500, the auto increase was to $3,000, then the manual was to $7,500.  The card was opened in January!  So a $6,000 total increase is pretty nice for such a short period of time.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 5 of 6
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

This card has been funny for me.

I called CS for a CLI under the two month mark, and got it.

Just called them again, under the six month, and got it..

I've gained 333%..yes, three hundred thirty three percent increase of limit in roughly five months.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.