Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to go from here

tag
PaPaBrad
Established Member

Where to go from here

Had a recent thread about my lone Discover IT hitting one year of history. So I apped for a few cards today.

Chase Freedom - 3000 CL

Citi Forward Student - 3000CL

Amazon Store - 1000CL

I'm happy with these but wanted to check if there is any other cards worth getting. The rewards seem like a good lot to me but perhaps something else may be worth trying to get? Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Where to go from here

@PaPaBrad wrote:

Had a recent thread about my lone Discover IT hitting one year of history. So I apped for a few cards today.

Chase Freedom - 3000 CL

Amazon Store - 1000CL

I'm happy with these but wanted to check if there is any other cards worth getting. The rewards seem like a good lot to me but perhaps something else may be worth trying to get? Thanks

Congrats on the new TL's

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@PaPaBrad wrote:

Chase Freedom - 3000 CL

Amazon Store - 1000CL

CONGRATS!!!!

You can try getting in with AMEX, but IMO I would garden those new accounts for 6 months first.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 4
boomhower
Valued Contributor

You've got some pretty solid rewards cards.  A couple more you can take a look at in the future are the Amex BCP for grocieries and consistent gas rewards for months it's not a bonus on Freedom/IT.  You could also take a look at a low interest rate card from a CU or the Barclay Ring card.  If you travel there are a slew of those out there as well but I'm not up on those. 

I agree in waiting at least six months befor trying for anything else. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.