cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Bank can never get your Business Again?

tag
CreditCharmer
Regular Contributor

Re: Which Bank can never get your Business Again?

@longtimelurker wrote:

@CreditCharmer wrote:

6 years of payments?  **bleep**? Ughhhh  Ain't no way!!! I would've set the whole establishment ablaze.  I'm sorry that happened to you.  

Dear @CreditCharmer   We will be contacting you shortly.   Your use of the conditional fools nobody.

Special Agent In Charge Lurker

FBI Arson and Financial Crimes Division

Ut oh, I'm in trouble now 😂😂😂 

Credit is a lot like a Reputation....It takes 20 years to build it and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, and you will do things differently.

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 71 of 140
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

wine.JPG

J/K...................................Smiley Very Happy

Message 72 of 140
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

I wouldn't apply for NASA FCU again. That's probably one of the few credit unions I'm not a massive fan of 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 73 of 140
CreditCharmer
Regular Contributor

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

I wouldn't apply for NASA FCU again. That's probably one of the few credit unions I'm not a massive fan of 

Not sure if this is the first NASA sighting in this post but I was just reading an adverse post about NASA. Hmmmm.  Just curious, what turned you off about them? 

Credit is a lot like a Reputation....It takes 20 years to build it and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, and you will do things differently.

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 74 of 140
Lou-natic
Established Contributor

I'm going to go with Wells Fargo and Bank of America as well.

Not now, not ever.

3/3/24
Message 75 of 140
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@CreditCharmer wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

Not sure if this is the first NASA sighting in this post but I was just reading an adverse post about NASA. Hmmmm.  Just curious, what turned you off about them? 

I think I'm just confused by their approvals. If you have a decent profile, they don't want you. I tried recently and was denied and then tried to recon and my profile is as strong as ever but still no dice. 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 76 of 140
DogwoodLynx
Frequent Contributor

@Jeffster1 wrote:

Credit One...Never had one, but I consider them BELOW subprime. They are super-predatory, and just one step above the telephone scammers who claim they are with Norton or Microsoft. 

American Airlines Federal Credit Union - I was eligible though a family member. Never again. Ever. They are like the Keystone Cops, but with a mean streak. More problems than I can even list...none of which I created.

Los Angeles Federal Credit Union - Just awful. Attitude like I've never seen at a CU, which only got worse when I tried to close my account.

Barclays - I'm happily on their blacklist due to IIB. Barclays Blacklist Class of 2017. They can keep their crummy cards. 

Agreed on the AAFU. Crappy website, app, and honestly not great offerings.

Siggy updated Feb 16 2023
Chapter 7 BK discharge: 12/19/22
Inquiries: 6/6mo 7/12mo 7/24mo – Latest inquiry: NFCU - Approved 01/23
Financial Goals: Continue to build by wellness business (currently a DBA), heal my credit report with time and good payment history
“You’re never gonna make the shots you don’t take, so you might as well fire away!” – Little Big Town (music group)

Message 77 of 140
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@1GaDawg85, I gave up toSmiley Tongue

Message 78 of 140
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

I only have two financial institutions that I never ever do with again.  I had a checking account with Wells Fargo and closed it when the branch I used closed. I only used the account to deposit cash when I couldn't drive to my main CU and bank which were an hour away. They posted a credit card payment to some else's account. It took 2 months to correct that. A year later, someone opened 2 checking accounts.  Wells Fargo said that the employee opened them in error.  I'm done with that bank.

NASA FCU is the other financial institution, I will never ever bank with.  Too many issues while trying to join inside a branch.

Guyatthebeach

Message 79 of 140
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

I have learned to never say never. My never was Citi until they came out with the custom cash card, it was too hard to resist.
Message 80 of 140
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.