cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Banks / Companies give credit card with out credit report ?

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Which Banks / Companies give credit card with out credit report ?

I froze all three credit reports and not going to unfreeze them for another year. What banks or credit card companies provide credit card with out credit report ? I know Tomo does it. OpenSky does it. Are there any other companies like Tomo/OpenSky that approves with out looking for credit report ?

5 REPLIES 5
jdbkiang
Established Contributor

Re: Which Banks / Companies give credit card with out credit report ?

I believe at one point, Petal was trying to offer cards without a credit check. But you had to give up a LOT of information and there's still a chance they pull your credit at the end. I guess there isn't a risk of that with them frozen, but you have to be comfortable giving them info. 

[2/2019]
Message 2 of 6
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Red1Blue wrote:

I froze all three credit reports and not going to unfreeze them for another year. What banks or credit card companies provide credit card with out credit report ? I know Tomo does it. OpenSky does it. Are there any other companies like Tomo/OpenSky that approves with out looking for credit report ?

I suggest you might want to  garden til then as well, most lenders will pull when applying for credit.They are a few floating around such as the  SCT, but most major lenders require a pull 

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you can get a prequalify for bbt it's a softpull

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, are you simply trying to avoid accumulating HPs or do you need them to not see what's on your reports?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fortiva Retail Credit issues more than 10 store cards for other companies with no credit report. Fortiva credit card is not issued by Fortiva Retail Credit.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.