cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which CC Co's use Experian and Are BK Freindly??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which CC Co's use Experian and Are BK Freindly??

My only decent score is Experian, which card should I get? BK (13) discharged 2 years ago.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which CC Co's use Experian and Are BK Freindly??

I have no clue but have never had them pulled for a credit account--as soon as you find out I would love to know myself Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 10
cobra19
Valued Contributor

Some of the information there may be a little old, but it should give you a good idea as to which CCC pull EX.

New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is a list on here. I got the Orchard HSBC card, Imagine (had fees), Contintal Finace (had fees).
Husband got Hooters, Lowes, HSBC Orchard, Imagine and Continal Finace. We have a BK 7 DC 8/2000 and paid cash until now. Good Luck

Debbie Smiley Surprised)
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

nikko did all of these pull experian for you--what state are you located in?
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

They Pulled Experian and TransUnion. I am in NC and most down here pull Equifax which sucks they are my worse score and cant seem to get them over that 581 mark

Debbie
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure about the BK friendly part but here is a post that I find very good about who pulls from which CRA.  Also I know there is a post somewhere on here about BK friendly CC co's.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&thread.id=2945&view=by_date_asce...
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

chiwiseguy wrote:
Not sure about the BK friendly part but here is a post that I find very good about who pulls from which CRA.  Also I know there is a post somewhere on here about BK friendly CC co's.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&thread.id=2945&view=by_date_asce...

Yep the bk thread is right on the top of the main pages,  OOOOPSS!  still a little slow this morning I guess........Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 10
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Hemm wrote:
My only decent score is Experian, which card should I get? BK (13) discharged 2 years ago.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah Nikko I am with you up here in VA the same thing happens SUCKS--must be south eastern states or something who knows--Experian is my highest and Equifax is my lowest---maybe we will find us one --one day!!! Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.