Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which CCC cares the least about inquiries

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which CCC cares the least about inquiries

What limits did you get on the cards you were just approved for? I would wait till around December and evaluate your situation and see if some new offers come in the mail worth going after, or an opportunity arises from what you see lots of approvals for on this forum.

Message 21 of 24
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Unless you've got a pressing reason/need, you might be better off to hang out a while and let your inquiries age a bit.  Sure, you might be 'approved' now, but if you wait and apply later on the credit lines could be more generous, and the APR your account is assigned might be more attractive.

I'm a big believer in 'Quality over Quantity', but that's just me, I'm certainly not judging anybody else.  Smiley Wink

We all have to do what we believe is right for us.

Message 22 of 24
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@tbea1004 wrote:

Is there a CCC that is not worried about a high number of inquiries? For instance if you have 10 inquiries across the board.

It's not just a matter of creditor but of credit profile as well.  A thicker, established profile in good standing will handle inquries better than thinner profiles and profiles in poor shape.  Do not simply rely on the creditor.  If you're getting cited for inquiries as a denial reason then you probably have bigger issues with your credit that you need to address or you just need to slow it down to a pace that is appropriate for your profile.

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

I'm a big believer in 'Quality over Quantity', but that's just me, I'm certainly not judging anybody else.  Smiley Wink

LoL, I see what you did there Smiley Happy

But indeed, Quality over Quantity is a great way to stay out of debt trouble.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.