cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which CRA's do Sears and Lowes CC's Pull?

tag
Thunderseven
Regular Contributor

Which CRA's do Sears and Lowes CC's Pull?

I'm looking to get a card at Sears and Lowes.  Does anyone know which CRA each of them pull their inquiries from?  Thanks!!!
Thunderseven.....TU-8 835 (11/02/2023) EQ-8 822 (11/02/2023) EX-8 828 (11/02/2023) I don't ask for much, the truth will do just fine....
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which CRA's do Sears and Lowes CC's Pull?

Lowes pulled TU for me in KY
Message 2 of 7
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Lowes - TU - Iowa (last year)
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Sears TU
Message 4 of 7
elaine829
Frequent Contributor

Sears pulled equifax for me in missouri. Make sure you dont have high utilization because they denied me and that was one of the reason.
Message 5 of 7
Thunderseven
Regular Contributor

My utilization at the moment is between 0-1% for three accounts.  Mt EQ CR is clean with a 779, my TU score is at 702 with one paid medical derog that I cannot get removed, but everything else is great.  Mt EX (Plus) score is 779 with the same paid medical derog and everything else great.  If I knew they would check EQ, I would apply today.  But it sounds like they change from state to state.  Is there anyone in the WV, MD and VA area that could shed some light on which CRA either of these stores pulled their inquiries from?

Thanks to everyone who has replied so far.

Thunderseven.....TU-8 835 (11/02/2023) EQ-8 822 (11/02/2023) EX-8 828 (11/02/2023) I don't ask for much, the truth will do just fine....
Message 6 of 7
DI
Super Contributor

Sears pulled EQ for me here in Mississippi. They started me with a $4000 limit.
Message Edited by DI on 02-28-2010 06:36 PM
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.