Did you mean: 

Which Card?

tag
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Which Card?

ineedcreditbad wrote:
A limit of 700 only.

Cheddar was referring to your scores, you'll get a good limit w/ scores in the low 700s.

Your CS scores aren't too far from mine: 708, 709 and 696 - my real ficos are 672. 674 and 653 -- perhaps that helps w/ translating.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

ineedcreditbad wrote:
A limit of 700 only.

No, no, I menat with scores in the low 700s you can get a decent Cap1 card, but not the best they have, which are the only ones worth having.

Message 12 of 21
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

cheddar wrote:

ineedcreditbad wrote:
A limit of 700 only.

No, no, I menat with scores in the low 700s you can get a decent Cap1 card, but not the best they have, which are the only ones worth having.

Ahem, Boss, I was on it!

-Peas (aka Cheddar's Asst)

Smiley Very Happy
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

cheddar wrote:

ineedcreditbad wrote:
A limit of 700 only.

Ahem, Boss, I was on it!

-Peas (aka Cheddar's Asst)

Smiley Very Happy

LOL!

Well, I saw that post before I saw yours, so I responded before I read the rest of the thread.

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

ineedcreditbad wrote:
What about chase or citibank cards?

Chase and Citibank might be doable if you don't have baddies, but they don't really fit your criteria above.  Their rewards typically expire and they're not usually unlimited.

I think the only issuer that does the extended warranty thing is Amex, with the exception of Visa Signature cards and World MC cards, but I don't think you have the scores for those.

Still thinking....

Message 15 of 21
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Go read Bank of America's description of its WorldPoints program. These cards do report.

https://wwwa.managerewardsonline.com/RMSapp/Ctl/entry?pid=mwprwd

They probably aren't perfect, but they're pretty flexible, and BofA tends to be generous if you don't get on their bad side. HTH
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

haulingthescoreup wrote:
Go read Bank of America's description of its WorldPoints program. These cards do report.

https://wwwa.managerewardsonline.com/RMSapp/Ctl/entry?pid=mwprwd

They probably aren't perfect, but they're pretty flexible, and BofA tends to be generous if you don't get on their bad side. HTH

Good suggestion, HTSU!  I don't know why I never think of BofA.

Message 17 of 21
ineedcreditbad
Regular Contributor

Ahh understood. Thanks for all your help guys I really appreciate it.
Message 18 of 21
ineedcreditbad
Regular Contributor

I am not very comfortable with BOA I think they just dont like me. I mean how stupid is this they deneied me for a secured card in 2002 and the reason was because I have no credit. In 2006 they sent me a mail offer and I applied and denied again. So I hate BOA and will never do business with them.

Message 19 of 21
ineedcreditbad
Regular Contributor

Is there a way to check the status of your application online with Cap 1. 
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.