cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Credit Card should be my next one??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which Credit Card should be my next one??

I would love CSP guess I'll try discover or go sit down for a minute til my history builds
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd go with a Discover it for now as well. They instantly approved me for it without having a credit history at all. You get really amazing benefits with the  5% categories and cashback match which doubles all the cashback you earn in your first year with the card. Plus, they're pretty generous with CLIs. You're eligible to get one after the third statement posts, and then every month after that. This can help you build a really solid history.

You should be able to tackle travel cards after maybe 6-12 months with this card. Keep checking for pre-approvals!

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks I'll check out Discover

Good move! Discover is a lender that likes people with thin files.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you everyone for your responses and encouragement. Here it is just 4 days since i posted this question and in my mailbox i find an application offer for the Chase Ink Preferred card. They've got a milegae bonus of 80k miles if 5k spent in 1st 3 mos.
But again, given my thin history, whats the likelihood I'll actually be approved?
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

You'll never know unless you apply!

Biz cards are a different beast than personal.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.