Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Discover card?

tag
y0rascal
Regular Contributor

Which Discover card?

hee is my plan for new additions, I plan on apping for the Penfed card, and i am looking to also app for a discover or have my wife do it... i am just wondering which discover card? this should complete my collection.

i am also thinking discover cause i hear they do balance transfer offers for the life of balance, but i dont know if i should do it under me for both or me oenfed and my wife discover?

we plan on hopefully purchasing a home sometime last this year....

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Which Discover card?

In the current economic conditions dont expect too much from any card. Keep your expectations low so you wont be disappointed.
Message 2 of 5
mphan
Contributor

Don't expect a huge CL with Discover.Smiley Wink
---------------
In 1900, if a father put a roof over his family's head, he was a success.
Today, it takes a roof, deck, pool, and 4-car garage. And that's just the vacation home.
---------------
Message 3 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

y0rascal wrote:

hee is my plan for new additions, I plan on apping for the Penfed card, and i am looking to also app for a discover or have my wife do it... i am just wondering which discover card? this should complete my collection.

i am also thinking discover cause i hear they do balance transfer offers for the life of balance, but i dont know if i should do it under me for both or me oenfed and my wife discover?

we plan on hopefully purchasing a home sometime last this year....

What are your two FICO scores? Also, apping for any credit before shopping for a house can make some potential lenders nervous. The same goes for moving around balances.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

here's my thoghts

Movita pay five months of interest to one month back? paying to get "rewarded?

with open road the 5% was limited $60 return each year your requied spend $100/month on gas and auto to get the full $60.

miles isn't to  bad  the double points first $2k so 4,000 exlcsive of  double points earned from shopdiscover

More the 5% offers are caped to any where  from $200 t0 $800, which downside to the card

Message Edited by rbbyrbsn on 03-19-2009 06:16 PM
Message Edited by rbbyrbsn on 03-19-2009 06:18 PM
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.