cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which banks offer Checking + Credit card bonus?

tag
distantarray
Established Contributor

Which banks offer Checking + Credit card bonus?

I'm a big fan of the Chase Trifecta which gives 10 points for every freedom Transaction then transferred to sapphire it's worth 20% more towards travel.

I heard something about Citi bank and US Bank as well, just trying to figure out what each bank offers

I think I heard Citi checking savings + account = 1000+ points per month

and I think I saw where it said US bank offers more cash back on their rewards card (not much like 0.25 or 0.5 etc)

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: Which banks offer Checking + Credit card bonus?

I known Chase does....

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 2 of 5
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Us bank and BofA do too.
Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 3 of 5
ajh5408
Contributor

Bank of America offers a 10% redemption bonus on their BankAmericard Cash and Travel products, and a 50% bonus on their Privileges card. AF on the Privileges card can also be waived through assets with BofA/Merrill, which is normally $75.

Message 4 of 5
LilNYC
New Contributor

Citi- minimum of 600 thank you points/month if you open their "basic checking" account, along with a savings acct, 1 bill pay/month, 1 durect deposit (or ACH credit)/month & you set up auto transfer for t least $10/month fom your cheking acct o your savings acct. it translates to t least $72/year in gift cards plus they're offering a signup bonus of $100-$300 in gift cards.

If you open a higher tier checking acct you get more points. Plus you get points if you have a mortage, loan, or line of credit with them. The max points you can earn per year from the banking end is around 25,000/$250.

Citi Thank You $13,200 - Chase Freedom $3,100 - AMEX Zync NPSL (init. ability $17.5K) - Citi Forward $7,000 - AMEX BCP $6,000 - USAA Rate Adv $15,000 - USAA World MC $12,000 - Discover More $4,000 - Amex Hilton Honors $4,500 - Amex SPG $2,000 - Barclay's Priceline Rewards $6,400 - Chase Sapphire Pref. $7,500

EQ: 794. TU: 704. EX: 755
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.